- Human trafficking forum covered by Dearborn Press and Guide
- WSU's First Lady Jacqueline Wilson Launches HIGH Program
- In 2013, Jacqueline Wilson, Wayne State University’s first lady,...
- News Archive
Calendar of Events
- Full List
- Nurturing Healthy Relationships with Family
- March 4 2015 at 5:30 PMUndergraduate Library, David AdamanyFamily dynamics change when adult children enter college and the workforce. Join us as Steven Press and Aleksandra Stoklosa of WSU Counseling and Psychological Services discuss how to promote healthy and respectful relationships as adult children pursue their independence. Light refreshments will be served. Download the flyer
- The Invisible War Documentary Screening
- March 30 2015 at 5:30 PMStudent CenterToday, a female soldier in combat zones is more likely to be raped by a fellow soldier than killed by enemy fire. Come watch this groundbreaking investigation about one of America's most shameful and best kept secrets: the epidemic of rape in the U.S. military. Hear stories and struggles of rape victims and learn what can be done to effect change.
- Take Back the Night 2015
- April 8 2015 at 5:30 PMStudent CenterThe Wayne State University President's Commission on the Status of Women (COSW), in collaboration with First Step, invites you to join us as we unite to Take Back the Night. This event highlights the problem of violence against women as well as the broader issue of sexual violence in our communities. Hear from Wayne County Prosecutor Kym Worthy, WSU School of Social Work Professor Joanne Smith-Darden, and survivors; participate in the march/rally; learn about resources; and help shatter the silence about sexual violence. Learn more about TBTN Detroit | Learn more about First Step
- More Events
Follow Us On: Facebook