Calendar of Events
- Full List
- Wayne Women LEAD Networking Brown Bag
- March 28 2017 at 12:00 PMUGL Community RoomWayne Women LEAD is the Wayne State chapter of the MI-ACE Women's Network. The chapter provides professional development, encouragement, networking and support for Wayne State women who are in administration or who would like to be. We are offering a series of 4 monthly brown bag sessions which will explore different aspects of administration. The first brown bag lunch, held on March 28th from 12-1 in the UGL Community room, will be an opportunity to learn more about the chapter and network with other women administrators. Beverages and desserts will be provided for attendees. There will also be a drawing for those who bring at least 4 business cards. Please follow the link below to RSVP by Sunday, March 26. We look forward to seeing you there.
- Equal Pay Day Event
- April 4 2017 at 12:00 PMUndergraduate LibraryIn recognition of Equal Pay Day, the Commission on the Status of Women will host a discussion on issues involving equal pay and the continued gender pay gap. Lunch will be provided.
- Understanding Consent Event
- April 5 2017 at 5:00 PMKresge AuditoriumThe Social Justice Committee of COSW invites you to attend a joint presentation on CONSENT as a kick off to Sexual Assault Awareness Month. Presented by: Haley Genaw, Program Manager and Tracey Helms, Empowerment Evaluator of Michigan Coalition to End Domestic and Sexual Violence, along with WSU's New Peer Educators.
- Take Back the Night
- April 19 2017 at 5:00 PMStudent CenterTake Back the Night, which began in the US in the 1970s and focused on unsafe streets, cities and campuses, highlights the problem of violence against women as well as the broader issue of sexual violence. Events take place during the month of April, Sexual Assault Awareness Month, and seek to draw attention to the problem of sexual violence and to support those who have been victimized.
- More Events
Follow Us On: Facebook