- WSU's First Lady Jacqueline Wilson Launches HIGH Program
- In 2013, Jacqueline Wilson, Wayne State University’s first lady,...
- News Archive
Calendar of Events
- Full List
- COSW New Commissioner Drive
- April 18 2015OnlineThe Wayne State University President's Commission on the Status of Women (COSW) was appointed in 1971 by the president of Wayne State University. The Commission strives to increase communication about opportunities and events for women and to raise awareness about women's needs and issues through programming, advocacy, and dissemination of information. COSW is seeking new members to help the Commission accomplish its mission. Membership is comprised of 30 people—faculty, staff, students, and alumni—who are committed to addressing issues of equality and equity that affect university women. If you are a WSU faculty or staff member, student, or alumna/alumnus looking for a meaningful way to be involved and make a difference on campus and in the metro Detroit community, consider becoming a Commissioner. It's easy to join; just complete the online self-nomination form by Tuesday, April 21: https://forms.wayne.edu/54f6628e925d6/.
- Man Up! Ending the Demand for Sex Trafficking
- May 16 2015 at 9:00 AMStudent CenterCOSW, the WSU student organization Not for Sale Campaign and the Soroptimist International groups of Grosse Pointe and Greater Macomb invite you to attend the 7th annual human trafficking event. Speakers include author and award-winning journalist Victor Malarek, human trafficking survivor Leslie F. King and Michigan State Police detective Sgt. Edward Price. Download Flyer
- More Events
Follow Us On: Facebook