- WSU's First Lady Jacqueline Wilson Launches HIGH Program
- In 2013, Jacqueline Wilson, Wayne State University’s first lady,...
- News Archive
Calendar of Events
- Full List
- Clothesline Project
- September 21 2016 at 11:00 AMStudent Center Hilberry ACome create a shirt for the Clothesline Project, a visual display that bears witness to the violence against women. The purpose of the project is to bear witness to the survivors as well as the victims of the war against women, to help with the healing process for people who have lost a loved one or are survivors of this violence, and to educate, document, and raise awareness about the extent of the problem of violence against women. Shirts will be displayed in the UGL during October in commemoration of Domestic Violence Awareness Month. COSW will provide T-shirts and art supplies. For more information, contact Sara Byczek at firstname.lastname@example.org or 313.577.8564.
- Pledge Project
- September 29 2016 at 11:00 AMGullen MallThe Pledge Project is an opportunity for people to pledge their commitment to anti-violence initiatives. By putting handprints on the banner, participants are creating a visual statement against violence and declaring that they will not use their hands to hurt another person. For more information, contact Sara Byczek at email@example.com or 313.577.8564.
- The No More Project Photo Booth and Silent Witnesses
- October 5 2016 at 11:00 AMGullen MallOctober is domestic violence awareness month. Come learn about the NO MORE campaign and how you can help. Take a photo with the NO MORE sign to support this initiative. Bring a friend! Also learn more about the Silent Witnesses that are displayed across campus. For more information, contact Sara Byczek at firstname.lastname@example.org or 313.577.8564. This event is presented by COSW and DOSO
- More Events
Follow Us On: Facebook